Reporting to the Director of Case Management, this position is the catalyst in managing care for desired patient outcomes. The case manager smoothes delivery of care throughout the patients entire episode of illness and evaluates the delivery of care in terms of patient outcomes and satisfaction. The case manager collaborates with other hospital departments to achieve planned and timely encounter with providers.
1. BS degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
2. Current California State License as a Registered Nurse required.
3. Three years experience in acute care nursing preferred.
4. One year Case management or discharge planning experience is desirable.
5. Current CPR certification required.