Reporting to the Executive Director, Community Based (Outreach) Programs and Services, and working in collaboration with the supervising Lead LVN/Medical Assistant, this position is responsible for the provision of primary medical care to patients in the Family Clinic. Advance practice nursing services are provided in accordance with professional practice guidelines and the State Board of Registered Nursing. As a senior member of the clinic staff, the nurse practitioner is responsible for providing leadership to the clinic staff and participating in performance improvement activities.
1. Family practice NP
2. MSN - nursing
3. Current CA furnishing certificate
4. Current RN and NP license - cert.
5. National Boards - ANCC or AANP
6. At least 2 years of full-time NP clinical practice in primary care setting.
7. Bilingual - Spanish preferred