Reporting to the Nurse Manager, this position is a caregiver who works
with the multidisciplinary team to assist patients via therapeutic use
of self, the environment and/or instrumentation.
The Mental Health Worker assists in carrying out a goal directed plan of
care providing direct patient care as assigned and supervised by an RN
in a skillful & consistent manner. Monitors vital sign, monitors patient
surroundings, appropriately documents patient safety monitoring. Facilitates
and ensures patient attendance at activities.
1. Current CPR certification required.
2. Current Certified Nurse Assistant certification preferred.
3. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
4. MAB certificate required within first 90 days in position.
5. Recent related behavioral medicine clinical experience (within the
past four years) preferred.