SUMMARY: The Patient Liaison reports directly to the VP Patient Care Services.
This role serves as the hospital’s service excellence representative
and assures compliance to the formal grievance process; to include investigation
and related follow-up. This position performs a variety of duties requiring
the exercise of initiative and independent judgment. The Patient Liaison
models professional behaviors that assist nursing personnel to act in
a manner supporting the Patients First Philosophy. He/she functions as
a change agent to improve patient care.
- Current California RN license required
- Current CPR certificate preferred.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing required. Masters degree preferred.
- Four years of experience in acute care nursing required.
- Two years experience with program/course design, presentation, and evaluation
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook)
For further information about employment opportunities, please contact
our Human Resources Department at 909-335-5553. You can also call our
24-hour Job Hotline at 909-335-5550 or email the