Reporting to the Volunteer Services Director this position provides support
to the evening and weekend volunteers. This position assists with processing
The Joint Commission requirements for the department orientation, 90 day
performance evaluation, the annual evaluation and related competency forms,
junior volunteers oversight including daily attendance tracking, and the
training and supervision of the gift shop volunteers as appropriate.
1. Excellent communication skills including ability to train and oversee
adult/ junior volunteers.
2. Supervision experience preferred.
3. Works well with others and displays excellent customer service skills.
4. Retail experience, demonstrated ability to operate a cash register and
5. Able to work in a flexible, fast paced environment.
*Shifts will be varied/scheduled evening shifts, weekends needed*