Advanced Medical Training in Redlands, CA
In the medical field there is no such thing as an “overqualified”
health professional. Redlands Community Hospital, we encourage both skilled
young doctors and nurses and longstanding staff to take advantage of our
educational opportunities. We have dedicated an entire department to medical
education where staff can participate in workshops, obtain new certifications,
and receive training on new technology.
Redlands Community Hospital
Weisser Education Pavilion
350 Terracina Blvd.
Redlands CA 92373
(909) 335-5530 Education Department
(909) 307-5021 Fax
Many of these courses provide training on critical care procedures that
can make a crucial difference in an emergency patient’s treatment.
Certain courses may qualify staff to join specialized care teams like the
Rapid Assessment Team.
See November Calendar
See December Calendar
Educational Courses & Seminars
- Spine and Joint Institute Orthopedic Workshop
- Certified Nursing Assistance (CNA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Arrhythmia Recognition and Treatment(ART)
- Clinical Compliance (License Staff)
- Compliance Training (Non-License Staff)
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Intermediate electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification (NPR)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Sick Infant Care (STABLE)
Education courses take place in the Weisser Education Pavilion. To learn
more, please call (909) 335-5530.