Guide for Visitors During
the Flu Season
For the protection of our patients and the community, Redlands Community
Hospital is implementing temporary, revised visiting guidelines:
- Because of the nationwide flu epidemic, Redlands Community Hospital is
discouraging visitors age 14 and under from visiting.
- All visitors are encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before
and after visiting.
- If you are sick, please stay home or keep your distance from others to
protect them from getting sick.
Couplet Care Unit Sibling Visitation During the Flu Season
For the protection of our patients and the community, no visitors ages
of 14 or younger will be permitted.
- Because we understand the value of family bonding, we are encouraging you
to make special arrangements with your nurse for your new baby’s
sibling(s) to visit.
- If you make arrangements for sibling visitation it must be:
1. During hospital visiting hours.
2. Your child/children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. Your child will need to go directly to your room upon arrival and remain
in your room throughout the visit. At no time will children
be permitted to walk the hospitals hallways or wait in waiting rooms.
4. When leaving, they must go directly to the hospital exit.
- Please make sure all of your visitors are free of flu-like symptoms.
- Please ask your visitors to wash their hands when entering your room and
again prior to leaving.
Redlands Community Hospital appreciates your help in protecting yourself