We are pleased you are considering Redlands Community Hospital. We have
been serving families in the Inland Empire for generations — and
today, more than 2,500 babies are born here every year. Why choose Redlands
Our Baby Friendly Hospital Designation is a very important consideration.
This means for you and your baby that we will follow the best in evidence-based
care to get you and your little one off to a great START!
- Private birthing suites for labor, delivery and recovery.
- Private Couplet Care rooms for mom, baby, and family members.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with a caring and skilled staff of nurses, therapists and neonatologists.
Admission to the Hospital
Expectant mothers should pre-register several months before the expected
date of childbirth. All necessary forms and financial arrangements should
be completed well in advance of the anticipated delivery date.
INSURANCE: For information on insurance plans accepted at Redlands Community Hospital, click on
Insurance Information located in our Patients & Visitors section.
OB COST-SAVER PLAN: This is a good plan if you are not insured, not eligible for Medi-Cal,
or your insurance does not cover maternity care. This plan does not include
physician fees. Inquire with our admitting office for details and current
charges at 909.335.6415.
- Redlands Community Hospital offers an up to date childbirth education course
to help walk you through the labor process.
- Classes are offered in two options; one four-week class on Tuesdays or
a one-day Saturday class
- Included in the classes: Labor process, post-partum care, breathing, relaxation
exercises, and a tour of Labor and Delivery, Couplet Care and NICU
- Classes are taught by a childbirth educator who is also a nurse, with extensive
experience in the labor process, to allow you to ask questions and help
you feel more comfortable about your delivery at Redlands Community Hospital.
- Learn More >