Redlands Clinical Laboratory
Diagnostic & Pathological Lab Testing
At some point during your medical care, your physician may require testing
from a clinical lab to continue your treatment or confirm a diagnosis.
Clinical labs primarily focus on studying diseases and how various treatments
affect them. During your visit to the lab at Redlands Community Hospital,
you will need to provide a body sample (your body or tissue sample will
vary based on the purpose of your visit) and allow the lab technicians
to begin testing it.
Clinical lab testing can determine many things that physical examinations
can’t, such as:
- Your genetic risk factors for various diseases
- The bacteria responsible for causing an infection
- Detection of abnormal blood cells that could develop into leukemia
- Chemical processes in the body
- Antibody deficiency and other immune system disorders
- Blood testing
Redlands Community Hospital has been serving San Bernardino County for
more than 100 years. Our lab technicians thoroughly review all tests for
accuracy and provide results as quickly as possible so that you can get
the information you need.