802 W. Colton Ave., Suite E Redlands, CA 92374
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please call (909) 335-5799 to make an appointment.
Same-day appointments are available on a limited basis.
Pharmacy Prescriptions Results- fax to (909) 793-6614
Committed to serving the community, the Family Clinics provide primary healthcare for the entire family with emphasis on promoting health and wellness.
Individuals may be evaluated and treated for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions such as:
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (HIV, Hepatitis)
Diagnostic testing may be performed, including:
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Blood Glucose (blood sugar)
- Blood work
- Pulmonary Function Testing (lung assessment)
The Redlands Family Clinic provides healthcare services that includes, but not limited to:
- Health Education and counseling
- HIV screening
- Pregnancy testing
- TB screening and testing
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Well Child evaluations
- Women's Health physical examination, cervical cancer screening (pap smear), breast cancer screening, birth control
- Men's Health – physical examination, prostate cancer screening
- Referrals to specialty healthcare providers and service agencies
Patients may meet eligibility and receive assistance towards the payment for services from the following agencies: